Find out what telehealth is and what to expect from a virtual doctor’s visit. You can also check out our tips on finding telehealth car.
Footsteps Counseling does offer Telehealth.
You must meet and be eligible for Telehealth services.
1. You must live in the State of South Dakota.
2. You must be in the State of South Dakota at the time of service.
3. If you have insurance, you are required to check to see if your insurance covers Telehealth Counseling, and what your deductible/copay/co-insurance will be for the service.
4. All self pay clients are required to pay at the time of service.
5. All intake documents must be completely filed out and sent back to our office.